[Ann] going overboard with features

Hello all,

once this changelog entry makes it to the tree (I committed a couple minutes
ago, it may take a while for anon cvs to sync):

2002-09-26  Cyrille Chépélov  <cyrille@chepelov.org>

	[snip]

	* lib/Makefile.am:
	* lib/dummy_dep.h:
	* lib/dynamic_obj.[ch] (NEW):
	* app/Makefile.am:
	* app/app_procs.c:
	* app/dynamic_refresh.[ch] (NEW):

	[snip]

the file I enclose here should be loadable, and feature a couple of
interesting effects....

	-- Cyrille, who is afraid he is reimplementing The Incredible Machine in dia

--

krazy_klokc.dia