Re: Bond Graph modeling with Dia

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Dave wrote:

> What do I need to do to contribute my code?  I am the author of other
> GPL'ed programs.  Do I need to sign anything to submit code?  Should I
> use CVS, or send a diff to somebody?

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2002-February/msg00126.html

as far as i know there is no single person/entity that holds the copyright
of Dia (any future change of licensing would be a nightmare).

Make it clear that you are making the code available under the terms of
the GPL, make a patch against CVS.  If it patches cleanly against CVS you
will make Cyrille happier, if it does not patch cleanly you will probably
be asked to do it again.

you could attach the patch to a bugzilla report if it is big.

read the link, save me typing

Later
Alan