Re: Bond Graph modeling with Dia

I have written some code in line.c that demonstrates how the gap code
could work and be used.  For this code to be useful, it would be
necessary to add a few line properties so that the gap can be
enabled/disabled by the user for individual lines.  For the moment, my
code puts gaps on all line objects.  But I am quite happy because it
works smoothly.  It makes moving bond graph elements around trivial.

In the code I have written, the gap length can be chosen to be either a
fixed length, or a percentage of line length.  I did not implement more
complicated intersection code.

To get from test1.eps to test2.eps, it was only necessary to drag the R
and C objects around.  No lines had to be touched by hand.

What do I need to do to contribute my code?  I am the author of other
GPL'ed programs.  Do I need to sign anything to submit code?  Should I
use CVS, or send a diff to somebody?

Dave.

test1.eps

test2.eps