Bonobo support?

Hi,

I've tried to look for info on this topic on the web, but couldn't find anything solid...

What's the status of Bonobo support in Dia? I'm asking this because I'm trying to convince my client (A major telecoms equipment manufacturer) that open source could be used in one of their projects and I would really like to embed Dia into the GUI I'm designing for them.

This could be easily done using Bonobo, as far as I know. The problem is that the Dia Bonobo component doesn't seem to work properly (I did --enable-bonobo). Or is it just me? I've tried to compile v0.90 and the CVS versions, without any luck.

BTW, when I say "not working properly" I mean that I can't, for example, find the Dia Bonobo component with 'bonobo-activation-run-query'.

Sorry for this newbie style question, I'm not that familiar with Bonobo and I really think it's better to ask someone who knows something about this stuff than just pound the head into a wall. :o)

Best Regards,

- Peter -

--
Peter Hägg <peter.hagg@iki.fi>