(to Hans Breuer) -- overzealous spam filter in action

Hans, sorry to go through a public network, but I'm unable to get to you
directly:

<hans@breuer.org>: host inbound.breuer.org.criticalpath.net[209.228.4.160]
    said: 554 Your message has been returned by our UCE/spam filter. (#5.7.1)

the message was being delivered by my ISP's SMTP relay, kraid.nerim.net.

(yesterday message did not bounce)

Grumpf.