RC1 stats

Hello again all,

  a couple stats on the RC1 release: so far, the source tarball has been
downloaded from almost 50 unique IPs. With the exception of the S&O crash
(now fixed in RC2) and issues with EPS export bounding boxes (Tariq, I'm
looking now into your report), things look very good so far.

  If there were more ugly problems, I'm sure we would have had some reports
by now.

  I'm increasingly confident in the imminence of 0.90 final.

Grumpf.