Re: [long] lots of problems, you did ask ... [was Re: RC1 stats]

On Mon, 27 May 2002 09:23:19 +0200 "Hans Breuer" <hans@breuer.org> wrote:

> >The tree view is intersting, but i was also hoping/expecting to see the
> >new Preferences dialog and Hubert Figueres toolbar enhancement.
> >
> IIRC there was no consensus on the new Prefernces dialog (at least
> I see as much disadvantages with it than advantages). It never
> made it into cvs.

I said I would do a new preferences dialog, and I will.  My first draft
was against an old version, and I thought it was recommended I wait until
the next release was complete, and so capture the full set of preferences
to deal with (which was fine because I couldn't have moved faster anyway).
 AIUI, Dia is about to (did?) undergo a facelift, and I hope the
Preferences dialog will be part of that.

--jkl