textbox and shapes

Hi again,
	I'm creating some new shapes.  The shapes I created had text in
them, but it seems that the text can't be inserted with the shapes.  Is this
true?  So, I am trying to get my text to appear with the "textbox" element,
but I'm having some trouble.  I'm not sure where I would put the actual text
in my "textbox" line.  I have tried several ways, all with no luck.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

					Thanks,
					      Wes