DIA and UML

I am experimenting with Dia and UML in analysing an existing code base. As I
am about as new as one can get with Dia, I am looking for some UML
specifics.

I have read the home page, bounced around the list archives and some other
sites. Still, I am looking for suggested reading, examples, projects and
products.

Anyone have a minute to share their thoughts?

Mark Phillips