Re: UML Class Connection Point PATCH against CVS

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:53:22 +0200
Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org> wrote:

> I patched, compiled, and here is what
> 	DEBUGGER=valgrind app/run_dia.sh samples/UML-demo.dia
> gives me:
>
> ==15835== Invalid write of size 4
[bigsnip]

!#$*@#*

Okay. Forgot to change the UMLClass structure. It still had hardcoded 8
connection points. Sorry I haven't been able to update my system to get
the CVS to autogen, so I still can't test, but I'm 99% sure that this
attached patch will work.

The only change is class.h UMLClass struct:

-  ConnectionPoint connections[8];
+  ConnectionPoint connections[UMLCLASS_CONNECTIONPOINTS];

Thanks,
--
Tim Ellis
DBA, Gamet