UML Class Connection Point PATCH against CVS

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:46:26 +0200
Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille@chepelov.org> wrote:

> Insofar as a patch against 0.90 applies cleanly to the CVS Head, it
> doesn't matter. But it wouldn't hurt if you could try to apply the patch
> on one recent snapshot tarball, there has been some activity these last
> few days...

I checked out CVS, modified, and diff'd (attached).

> Of course, the patch itself should be correct, but this can usually be
> figured out rather quickly.

I am unable to compile the CVS that I've checked out. It fails on autogen
during the configure stage:

checking for strtol... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for intltool >= 0.21... 0.22 found
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
./configure: line 8071: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0(2.0.0)'./configure: line 8071: `AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0(2.0.0)'

So I'm sorry I can't check this patch. It should work fine, there's
nothing complex that I've done to create this patch and the code I've
patched here worked when I changed 0.90 to do the same.

Thanks,
--
Tim Ellis
DBA, Gamet