Re: UML Class Connection Points

Le Tue, Jun 25, 2002, à 04:33:28PM -0700, Tim Ellis a écrit:

> Does anyone plan to apply a patch I provide to Dia code? I admit, I'm
> modifying 0.90 and not CVS, does this matter to a maintainer?

Insofar as a patch against 0.90 applies cleanly to the CVS Head, it doesn't
matter. But it wouldn't hurt if you could try to apply the patch on one
recent snapshot tarball, there has been some activity these last few days...

Of course, the patch itself should be correct, but this can usually be
figured out rather quickly.

> Who maintains the UML Class code?

Please send the patch to the list, or, if it's large, please post an URL.

Grumpf.