win32 CVS build dependencies?

I was able to produce a working win32 Dia 0.90 build
(major personal victory!!!), but am getting stubborn
link errors (such as:  LIBC.lib ___xc_z already
defined in MSVCRT.lib) when I try to build ./lib
folder from dia-CVS-20020701.

Anyone out there been able to do a win32 build from
CVS? If so, can you share the list of support packages
you used?

Here's what I'm trying to build with:

glib             2.0.3
gtk+p            1.3.0-20020313
libart           2.3.3
freetype         2.0.5
gimp             1.2.3
libxml2          2.4.22
libiconv         1.7
intl             0.10.40
dirent           no version, date: 2001/9/29

gtk+             2.0.3
atk              1.0.1
pango            1.0.2
zlib             1.1.4