Re: [OT]: PS --> PDF converter

Hubert Figuiere Escrit:
> AFAIK, the ImageMagick support for PDF, PS and EPS is done thru
> GhostScript. So why using ImageMagick convert instead of ps2pdf which is
> a GhostScript utility ?

The ImageMagick manpage (which is quite extensive) makes no mention of
GhostScript. Do you know something the manpage doesn't know?

In any case, I'm going to try ps2pdf and see how it works. Who knows, it
might do a much better job of conversion -- (two minutes later...) --
Well, no, actually, it also changes the landscape formatting to portrait.
How silly. It does add weight to your argument that ImageMagick is just
using ps2pdf to convert, since it displays the same broken behaviour.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect