Re: new user question

On 2002-08-22 at 22:54 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

> on windows the best way to do that would probably be to export as WMF
> (Windows Meta File).
> Exporting as PNG would also work pretty well.

I know the Windows port has been going through some trials and
tribulations recently (ah-hem) [ps: your work is very much
appreciated by two people I know Hans, please keep it up], but
have there ever been any thoughts towards making it more
Windowsy?

In particular with reference to this discussion, what about
adding in OLE support (or whatever ActiveNonsense Microsoft
call it this week) to make this stuff more familiar to novices?
I guess that would be non-trivial... anyone any thoughts?

> Is there any way you can turn off HTML email?  it really gets
> up my nose and generally annoys me.

Yeah, use Pine :)

Regards,
Andrew.