Re: PS tricks & dia export

Hi!

> It has been discussed before but I am refering to the bounding box
> problem when you enter large expressions (equations).  Basically, if the
> text you enter is larger than the diagram (although once rendered in
> latex it is smaller), the exported bounding box is the one with the text
> entered.  It is no big deal for experienced LaTeX users but may be
> anoying for beginners.
>
> As for better integration with dia it would be nice to have a LaTeX
> interpreter that actually figures out how much space the text (or
> equation) takes etc. so that the diagram's bounding box isn't too large
> and have a WYSIWYG diagram.

Well, this requires more TeX processing knowledge than I have.
In addition, when dia output is included in TeX, many TeX
commands may alter the size of the box so I do not think there is
an elegant way to do it unless one assumes that the user
does not change anything in the header.

Best Regards,

Jacek