Re: PS tricks & dia export

It has been discussed before but I am refering to the bounding box
problem when you enter large expressions (equations).  Basically, if the
text you enter is larger than the diagram (although once rendered in
latex it is smaller), the exported bounding box is the one with the text
entered.  It is no big deal for experienced LaTeX users but may be
anoying for beginners.

As for better integration with dia it would be nice to have a LaTeX
interpreter that actually figures out how much space the text (or
equation) takes etc. so that the diagram's bounding box isn't too large
and have a WYSIWYG diagram.

But I understand the problems related to such an integration and I am
currently very satisfied with Dia and psfrag.  Using psfrag also makes
the diagram not as cluttered because you only have to enter a "tag" and
not the actual text.

Benoit P.