RE: Problem in running Dia

G'Day Siamak,

Please look at the FAQ, item 24 on the Dia web site
(http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/). It says:

Q: Why does my copy of Dia for Windows die when I try to load it?
A: Because the HOME environment variable is not set. Add a line like this to
your autoexec.bat file:
      set HOME=c:\home
then restart your computer and make sure c:\home exists. The path should not
contain any spaces and is case-sensitive (c:\Home is not the same as
c:\home).

If this doesn't make sense, take a look  through the mail list archive -
this is the most frequently asked question (under Windoze).

Make sure the directory that you specify (e.g. c:\home) exists!

I hope you get it working.

Rob.