Re: Your message to Dia-list awaits moderator approval

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Thomas Gagne wrote:

> I thought I was on the list.  Maybe its with a different reply-to, like
> tgagne@efinnet.com or tgagne@ix.netcom.com.  Does case matter?  Hmm.  I await
> your comment... :-)

Since moving the mailing list to gnome.org, the list is following the
policy of all the gnome.org lists -- that is, posting is restricted to
list members (a fair number of spammers seem to target gnome.org mailing
lists).

If you want to post from multiple addresses but only receive mail at one,
there are a couple of options available:

1) Subscribe your other address to dia-list as well, then turn off
   delivery for that subscription (possible to do from the mailing list
   info page):

   This will give the account posting priviledges to all gnome.org mailing
   lists (except for some private ones such as the foundation board list).