RE: XML Stuff in Sheet and Shape Definitions

Andre Kloss [mailto:kloss@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de] wrote:
> > <shape xmlns="http://www.daa.com.au/~james/dia-shape-ns"
> declares the XML Namespace. Just leave it as it is.
> > xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/03/WD-SVG-20000303/DTD/sv
> > g-20000303-stylable.dtd">
> This is just the Document Type Definition URI. It says that the
> following XML conforms to SVG (even if you may use only a subset of
> SVG within a dia shape),

Well, if that's the case, I have the basic Chapin Chart objects ready for
use (I think).  Currently I have the Instruction, Loop, and Decision.  I'm
still trying to figure out how best to go about the Multi-selection step.
Additionally, is there a way to have multiple text boxes as part of an
object?  I ask because the Decision box really should have three text boxes
one in the lower left, one in the lower right, and one in hte upper middle.

Until I find a place to put the objects, if anyone would like to try them
please let me know and I will gladly provide them.

Jamin W. Collins