Re: dia file exchange

The other group (of which I am a member) use Dia but need to give the
diagrams in editable format to superiors who use Visio.  This is really what
I was after.  I agree that open file formats are better, but to gain
acceptance, any new software needs to be able to work within the existing
standards, proprietary or not.

Cheers,
Lyle