dia file exchange

How can I export a dia file so that it is editable by Visio or CorelDraw
(ie, a simple bitmap export isn't good enough here)?  I have tried dfx
and neither Visio nor Corel seem to be able to read the file, though
they recognize the format as an Autocad file (is this dfx the same as
the Autocad dfx?).  I'm also thinking about XML, but can't seem to find
a way to open that in Corel or Visio either.  Anyway, if anyone has any
suggestions, I'm all ears.

Cheers,
Lyle