Re: Any more progress with Visio <=> Dia interchange methods?

Just saw an announcement today that MS is providing a spec for XML
rendition of VISIO 2002.  The document was an .exe, apparently a
self-extracting .doc, so I didn't actually look at it.  That could be
a good approach to the problem.  The blurb said it covered everything
the native .vsd's do (i.e., not crippled).