Any more progress with Visio <=> Dia interchange methods?

Lars,

> > I read the archives about attempts to move files between Visio and Dia -
> > have there been any more developments by anyone?
>
>No, but we've determined that the most feasible way is probably to use OLE
>on a machine with Visio to convert.  Other programs do that.  If we get
>that running, we could even set up a conversion server.  Don't know of
>anybody working on it, though (does anyone have a copy of Visio installed
>at all?)

I have a (pre-MS) copy - I was trying to avoid re-installing it on my newly
installed Win4Lin v3.0 (running on RH7.1) because I want to get rid of as
much Windows crap as possible but if it will help the development process I
am happy to of course.

I have never done anything with OLE though - it seems like that shouldn't
be a problem if someone is willing to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Phil.

-
Philip Rhoades