Re: python support

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 17:44 -0500, Greg Steffensen wrote:
> Hey, aspiring new contributor here.  I can't seem to get the python
> plugin to work with current cvs.  It seems to build and install fine,
> but "import dia" always fails (the dia module can't be located...
> also, I'm using python 2.4).  Are there any common tricks for getting
> python to work with cvs?
>
> Also, I have a patch for making elements preserve their aspect ratios
> you hold the Shift key while resizing them.  Do I submit that to the
> list, or where?

Best would be to put it in a bugreport at bugzilla.gnome.org.  However,
there's been many calls for doing things with shift/control modifiers,
and I will want to make an overview of what does what before applying.

>  And there seems to be some typo (missing line, I
> guess) in app/autoroute.c that prevents the current cvs from
> building... anyone else notice that?

yeah, I left in half a debugging printf:)  Fixed now, together with
autogap for orthconns.

Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>