Re: python support

On 20.03.2005 23:44, Greg Steffensen wrote:
Hey, aspiring new contributor here.  I can't seem to get the python
plugin to work with current cvs.  It seems to build and install fine,
but "import dia" always fails (the dia module can't be located...
also, I'm using python 2.4).  Are there any common tricks for getting
python to work with cvs?

Did you look into any of the provided Dia Python plug-ins ? Do they get
registered ? E.g.: File/Export/SVG compressed

Note: Dia's Python bindings only work in process of Dia, that is with
embedded Python. Dia Python scripts don't work standalone - as you
seem to expect ...

	Hans