Re: Setting the properties of multiple selected objects in stead of just one (the first or only selected->data)

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 15:54 +0800, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:

> I meant the current color is displayed 'greyed', but the user can still change
> the color, and once the user assigns a new color it is shown in the normal way
> (otherwise what color is displayed before the user making changes, blue, red,
> or green? :))

Currently it's the color of the first selected object in the selection
of objects.

I haven't yet figured out how to know about which "default' property to
use for properties that can have such behaviour.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org