Re: Compiling Dia under Windows2000

Hi,
I finally finished the makefile, and learned to open my eyes to find the missing
files.
If someone wants the modified makefile creating a build directory that works
under any Windows (where no gtk and other stuff have ever been installed), I can
send it by mail, not upload anywhere (the proxy won't let me). All you have to do
after all makefiles (see the link from Steffen earlier) have been executed is to
copy the sheets (I got them from http://www.raeder.dk/~larsrc/Dia/snapshots/) in
the sheets directory, add the help files (found here :
http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net/documentation.php) in the help directory,
and finally add the sources (to comply with the GNU GPL as I understood?).
After that, you just need to copy the build directory where you want. I hope it
will help people (mostly save their time) that wants to compile Dia under Win32.

Sincerely,

Clément