Re: Properties dialog without c programming

Ummm... I believe that Lars answered your question in reply to Daniel.
That is, provided I am understanding your correctly.

To add your own attributes to an object, editable from the properties
dialog, simply add ext_attributes and ext_attribute entities to your
shape.
Open up one of the .shape files and add something like this (inside of
the shape entity of course):

  <ext_attributes>
    <ext_attribute name="id" description="Circuit ID" type="string"/>
    <ext_attribute name="minv" description="Minimum Voltage" type="real"/>
    <ext_attribute name="maxv" description="Maximum Voltage" type="real"/>
    <ext_attribute name="type" description="Tube Type" type="string"/>
  </ext_attributes>

And then load dia, add that shape to your diagram or sheet, bring of
the properties dialog for it. There you go! Extra attributes.

Have fun,
-Jeff