SQL Plugin

>From searches I have seen evidence of past work on SQL plugins for Dia.
Unfortunately I'm still not sure whether any of these plugins has ever
been publicly released -- in any form (useable or not).

I'm looking into the possibility of creating a SQL object set for Dia that
would be compatible with an external code generation tool, tedia2sql
(http://tedia2sql.tigris.org).

Cheers,
Mike