Re: StdProps and Collections

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 23:06, Mike Ginou wrote:
> Do the standard property dialogs for programmed objects offer any support
> for collections (as with the UML attributes, for example)?

No, but we're working on it.  The LIST_PROP is being designed to do like
the UML attributes.  Not an easy task, though, but I'd be very happy to
get help with it.

> As I understand it, Dia's UML objects are not considered good examples for
> creating new objects. However, the UMLClass object is the only example I
> have found that includes properties which are collections (again like the
> UML Attributes or Operations).

Indeed.  They also make Dia crash on occasion, are a *pain* to maintain,
and aren't reusable.  So please, please, please, don't add more of
those.