Re: dia

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, [iso-8859-1] chris oloo wrote:

> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:40:41 +0200 (CEST)
> From: "[iso-8859-1] chris oloo" <mystere_de_la_nuit yahoo fr>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: dia
>
> hi,

> i'm french, and i have discover dia when i update my
> mandrake 10.0 to 10.1 :)

> dia is really funny, i love it :)
> but there is one little matter....
> i find there are to few electrical symbol to do a
> simple scheme.(i'm a student in electrical work and i
> make scheme often)
> i mean i can help you to add more symbol, to complete
> this domain...(i you want)

Please do let us know when you have created new shapes, and we will tyr
and include them.

> i think it's really a good program,i hused it this
> morning to do a diagram for a report.

Glad you like it.  We look forward to you helping us make it even better.

> thank you very much for this program :)

Thanks for using Dia.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org
Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

Earlier for no particular reason I took a screenshot Screenshot of Dia
http://netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/screenshots/Dia-Screenshot-4-KeiraKnightley.png
(Dimensions 1024, 1280 pixels.  File Size 509 kilobytes)