[dia] Windows created diagrams are no longer readable

	hi,
I am sorry if some similar post already exists.

I am using the same dia version (0.92.2) both on Windows (XP) and Linux
(GNU/Linux, debian/testing).

If I create a diagram with Windows Version and then go open it with Linux
Version I see a 'crazy situation': all the anchor points are scrambled.

I just need to point-n-click every anchor to solve this problem but it is a
very long-and-boring job!

--
federico