Re: [dia] Windows created diagrams are no longer readable

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 22:15, Federico Maggi wrote:
> 	hi,
> I am sorry if some similar post already exists.
>
> I am using the same dia version (0.92.2) both on Windows (XP) and Linux
> (GNU/Linux, debian/testing).

Once the Windows version of it comes out, try 0.93, it uses font-config,
so may agree more on fonts.

> If I create a diagram with Windows Version and then go open it with Linux
> Version I see a 'crazy situation': all the anchor points are scrambled.
>
> I just need to point-n-click every anchor to solve this problem but it is a
> very long-and-boring job!

You can Ctrl+A to select all, and then just move it back and forth a
bit, that should resolve most of it.

It is, however, a problematic issue.  Problem is that Win32 and Pango
don't agree on how to render fonts, so they have slightly different
widths, which in turn determines the size of the boxes.  Haven't found a
good solution yet.