Re: Documentation, PDF, "There was an error processing the page"

Le Wed, Jun 30, 2004, à 10:11:21AM +0200, RittervomNie web de a écrit:

> after reviewing some code I'll have to say: Not for me, not yet :-) But
> freshing up documentation could be an easy way to get involved with dia. When
> reading the PDF the error "There was an error processing the page. Objects
> have the wrong type" occured. Something is wrong with the second and fourth
> page and one of the last pages.

[snip]

> May I, may I, may I...? :-)

Of course you are free do do it, it's all GPL!

More seriously, documentation is a very important thing to do, and
you're not just /free/ to tackle it, but welcome.

It's not totally clear to me in what you wrote, but may I assume that
you are going to keep the source documentation format in DocBook format?
While I could never figure out how to keep a DocBook rendering chain in
operating condition, let alone write and render my own document, DocBook
is more or less a requirement for GNOME projects.