Documentation, PDF, "There was an error processing the page"

Hi there,

after reviewing some code I'll have to say: Not for me, not yet :-) But
freshing up documentation could be an easy way to get involved with dia. When
reading the PDF the error "There was an error processing the page. Objects
have the wrong type" occured. Something is wrong with the second and fourth
page and one of the last pages.

First I would rewrite this document (no new facts, but bookmarks, toc, cross
linking, keywords) besides CVS and give it to someone to review it. If it's
fine, I'll start using CVS. Do I have to use an own branch and merge it?
Writing documents is not so difficult and can't be a "show stopper" when
"bugs" occur.

Further Documentation would include the different types of diagrams, maybe
workarounds for special needs or known bugs (multiplicities @ uml). I would
also add an UML tutorial with sample diagrams of every type. At least I would
extract information from wiki, include the already existing dia-diagrams,
make new ones and re-add them to wiki. At the moment I can render documents
into HTML and PDF, plain text is in development, better for shell users *g*
and with some support I also want to render man pages, anybody did this
already? (using groff...)

May I, may I, may I...? :-)