Re: Changing the default font

Hi there,

double-clicking pops up some default properties dialog but there's no field
for setting default fonts (esp. UML elements like associations, messages,
classes, not even in 0.93).

As a basic enhancement properties like fonts should be organized tree-like.
The diagram always gives some font and every following object can override
this font. So it would be possible to change fonts even for objects having no
font dialog, they get it from the diagram.

This is also my question: Why it ain't possible to set the diagram's font?