Re: Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003

Thanks Alan.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Horkan" <horkana maths tcd ie>
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, [iso-8859-1] John Andrés Gómez wrote:

> Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:04:43 -0500
> From: "[iso-8859-1] John Andrés Gómez" <andres gomez ferrasa com co>
> To: dia-list gnome org
> Subject: Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003
>
> Dear Srs.
>
> Actualy we have Dia Win32 under Terminal Server 2003, running with
> Windows Server 2003. we have problems with background colors in work
> area, because I can see just black or dark areas, besides when I try to
> include any kind of object I just see a darck cloud. I`ve trinning to
> change using options "File - preferences" and nothing happend.

Great, I had not heard of someone using Dia with Windows Terminal Server
before.  Most people would install Dia on every machine, particularly
because there are no license costs.

> How can change background work area?
> There are any special configuration for terminal server 2003?
> There are any special configuration for Windows server 2003?
>
> We have a lot of PC`s running under Windows 9x, and I can`t see any menu
pull dawn options.
> Do you have any special patch for Windows 9x?, how can I reach? or
download.

If I understand you correctly the menu options are available if you rigth
click on the document.
If you would prefer a menu bar at the top of the window you need to go to
File, Preferences and then choose MenuBar [Yes].  Then create a New
document and it will have a menubar.

Sorry I dont have an answer for your other questions but perhaps someone
else will answer.

Hope that helps

- Alan