Configuration Dia v. 0.92.2 under Terminal Server 2003

Dear Srs.

Actualy we have Dia Win32 under Terminal Server 2003, running with Windows Server 2003. we have problems with background colors in work area, because I can see just black or dark areas, besides when I try to include any kind of object I just see a darck cloud. I`ve trinning to change using options "File - preferences" and nothing happend.

How can change background work area?
There are any special configuration for terminal server 2003?
There are any special configuration for Windows server 2003?

We have a lot of PC`s running under Windows 9x, and I can`t see any menu pull dawn options.
Do you have any special patch for Windows 9x?, how can I reach? or download.

Cordialy,

John Andrés Gómez
Sistems
Ferrasa S.A.