New prerelease out.

I'm putting out this pre2 release now not so much because everything
that should be fixed is (there's for instance a big memory leak that
seems related to the greeking), but because I'm finding the release
branch system I tried out this time to be too much bother and so I'm
shifting back to having a devel branch instead and had to make sure that
the release branch things were in the main branch again and wanted a
checkpoint for that.  [Deep breath]  So take a look at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/0.94/, it does fix a number
of things.