formatting of the Changelog subject line [Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Sat Jul 17 07:23:01 2004 (UTC)]

Would it be possible to change the Subject line of the changelog so that
instead of
  Dia ChangeLog report for Sat Jul 17 07:23:01 2004 (UTC)
it was more like
  Dia ChangeLog report for 2004 07 17  07:23:01  (UTC)

so that when sorted by Subject the changelog would also be sorted by Date
with no extra effort.

If it is possible and not too difficult I'd appreciate it if you were
willing to make the change and it would encourage me to read back through
the change logs more often.

Sincerely

Alan H