Inkscape 0.39 importing Dia files

http://www.inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseNotes039

I haven't tried it out yet and I'm not sure how they are doing it but
Inkscape 0.39 (not officially released yet but some binaries are already
available) is claiming the ability to import Dia files.

I suspect that it is using Perl scripts to wrap the Dia SVG exporter.
When I know more I'll let you know.

Sincerley

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

PS Linux Journal Awards, vote Inkscape (or Dia) for best graphics
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7656