Re: help wanted, trying out a few ideas for post 0.94

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 08:42:47AM +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 19:57, anthonym overture com wrote:
> > If you are looking into keybindings a couple that I've really wanted
> > (and vaguely recall existing at some point), are for Group and Ungroup.
> >
> > It seems that I'm often grouping and ungrouping while moving things
> > around and hunting through the menu is tedious.
>
> Ctrl-G and Shift-Ctrl-G

Unfortunately those bindings do not seem to work for me.  Other bindings
like cut, copy, paste, undo, etc., do work but for some reason that one
doesn't?  Any clues?

> > If the scripting would allow me to automate this sort of action, or if
> > I've completely missed something and there's some easier way to do it
> > I'd love to find out.
>
> Take a look at the first four Flowchart objects.

I'll take a look

Thanks,

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                                 <anthonym overture com>