Re: Bug: Text in Diagram dosn't show up (dia 0.91)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Zarathustra wrote:

> Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:51:02 +0100
> From: Zarathustra <Zarathustra@xs4all.nl>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Bug: Text in Diagram dosn't show up (dia 0.91)
>
> Hi,
>
> when I try to insert text in the diagram (using dia 0.91), all I get is a
> 'placeholder' for the text, but the text isn't written (only very tiny
> lines). When I open an existing diagram, I get the same problem.
>
> Is this bug known? Is there a way to get rid of it?

Known pango problem.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2003-September/msg00087.html

Try upgrading or ideally if you can build from CVS and help us test the
latest and greatest version of Dia as there have been a few great new
improvements (including a overview/navigation widget like the GIMP has).
With a bit of luck there will be a new release within the next few months.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/