Re: Bug: Text in Diagram dosn't show up (dia 0.91)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 22:15:26 +0100, Zarathustra wrote
> Hi,
>
> when I try to insert text in the diagram (using dia 0.91), all I get
> is a 'placeholder' for the text, but the text isn't written (only
> very tiny lines). When I open an existing diagram with text, I get
> the same problem.
>
> Is this a known bug? And is there a way to get rid of it?

I have used Dia 0.91 from  Suse 8.2 distribution and that problem -very tiny
text- did not exist; but that problem is present in Dia 0.91 from Suse 9.0
distribution.
(I have not been able to inform Suse's people; I registered, but I am still
waiting for a confirmation of the registration)

I will also thank any help: I need an easily instalable Dia ...

> Thanks for help,
>
> Zarathustra

Loli
loli@unsa.edu.ar