Re: Stopping the plague on Dia list

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Mark Crane wrote:

> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:46:53 -0700
> From: Mark Crane <cranema@uvsc.edu>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: Stopping the plague on Dia list
>
> Is it possible to have the list management software suppress messages
> with attachments (at least for now?)

That would kinda suck when people send in patches

- Alan

> > If all of the following apply:
> >
> > - you mail the Dia list using a computer running Windows

I remote login to a unix box for email

> > - you are using the old Dia list address dia-list@lysator.liu.se

can we deprecate the old list name?  (perhaps have it autoreply informing
the user of the new address or something).
I have been here for years and I didn't even know it existed.

> > - your address book contains at least one of the following addresses:
> >   hfiguiere@teaser.fr; sdteffen@web.de; lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu

I've disabled/unistalled the Windows address book too for good measure.

> > then there is good chance that your computer got infected.

I wish Microsoft could be punished for it's negligence.

- Alan