Re: Object with custom properties?

On 13 Feb 2004, Marco Contenti wrote:
> If I understand well, the answer is yes, using my patch of last December.
> Lars, I know you're overwhelmed with patches, but you should remember you
> posted it into the CVS tree! In fact it's there since last Dec. 15.
[...ext_attributes...]

I'd forgotten about that.  That certainly makes the simple things even
simpler, but I'm not sure whether it covers what he wants.

If you want to add something about it to the docs or the TWiki, that'd be
great.  A feature noone knows of may as well not exist.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor