Object with custom properties?

Is there an object that will allow me to enter custom properties?

If I could find an object that let the user input a field of data that wasn't put on the drawing/screen, but did appear in the saved file, I would be very happy.

I did see the UML-class, but that was overly complicated (for my application).

Paul

PS - I searched the mailing list archives, and I see others have asked this, but I couldn't find a definitive answer.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.