Re: Documentation - Dia-Manual.pdf

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 X002009@aol.com wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:52:06 EST
> From: X002009@aol.com
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Documentation - Dia-Manual.pdf
>
> I downloaded the Dia manual in PDF format, and using the windows version of
> Adobe PDF reader, I am able to open the file. However, when paging through it,
> I get error messages stating "There was an error processing a page. The page
> contents object has the wrong type."

I got an error message (about fonts) with older versions of Dia.
Where exactly (link please) did you get this copy of the manual and if you
got it with a version of Dia what version was it exactly.

It may just be the gremlins corrupting things but with a bit more detail
we might be able to verify and fix this issue.

It would also be helpful if you could file a bug report against Dia in the
Gnome Bug tracking system http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/