PATCH: backslash arrow

Hi All,

  Just joined the list because I've been doing a little bit of HACKING
on dia, so thought I would mention what I am working on as well as
submitting a patch for one of the things.

I'm working on creating a BPMN sheet (http://www.bpmi.org/) which I
will submit as a larger patch once I am further along (and maybe not
until the 1.0 spec is released in the next month or two).

One thing I found missing was a backslashed arrow which is included as
a patch to lib/arrow.*.

Anyway, hopefully the patch is acceptable.  I'll probably be posting
more, as well as posting some questions as I get further along.

Thanks,

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                                 <anthonym@overture.com>

backslash-arrow.patch.gz